Optilift Assistance Systems is a group of features that provide automatic control of specific crane operations.
The features include the automatic anti-collision function, which helps to avoid collisions between the crane and elements such as cargo, people or the boom-tip.
|Full list of Features:
- Auto Landing and Lift-Off: Automatically lands or lifts-off the CCU from vessel or internal deck with the press of a button
- Relative Heave Compensation: Actively compensates vessel movements during sea lifts
- Anti-Pendulum: Actively stops or prevents pendulum movement to occur during lifting
- Anti-Collision for People: Actively stops the crane from lifting near or above People
- Anti-Collision for Boom: Actively stops the boom before colliding into known and unknown structures
- Anti-Collision for Cargo: Actively stops the boom before colliding into known and unknown structures on the rig and vessel
- Auto Hook Control: Automatically hooks onto the AkerBP AutoHook with the press of a button, without deck crew