Digital Logistics keeps an overview of all cargo transits between onshore base, platforms, rigs and supply vessels. The Deck Planner allows easy overview of cargo and deck, and allows planning lift sequences with intuitive drag and drop interface in the web browser. The Crane monitor integrates with the Deck Planner, and shows the lifting sequences live on the screen. The sensor technology is automatically registering the location of the cargo on deck of the vessels and rigs. The location data can be integrated and automatically updated in the customer logistics system, and is shown in real-time in the Deck Planner. This will reduce the need for manual registrations and tagging of CCUs (Cargo Carrying Unit).
One system – one tool – to provide the full picture of cargo locations and transitions.
- Automatically registers all transitions between supply vessel and oil platform/rig.
- Manifest of supply vessel always updated.
- Keeps track of loading area utilization of oil platforms and oil rigs.
- Accurate location of all load carriers and containers on each individual loading area and on each ship deck.
- All transitions and locations automatically updated to central logistics system.
- Existing crane TV cameras can be utilised.
- Only cranes are instrumented with Computer and Touch screen.
- EX zone 1 certification.
- Integrates into existing logistic handling and planning systems.
Digital Logistics is commercialized through subsidiary Digital Logistics AS and Optilift AS. More information can be found at the Optilift website.